Scam or fraud: Supply Smartwatch — received wrong product

Submitted by:  adarsh parashar

Complaint Details:
Sir, my name is adarsh parashar, i have done ba in political science, distance course, sir i have got my provisional certiuficate 2 years back . But due to a robbery at my place my document file was also taken away by them . Sir i am in a deep trouble . I used to have only a single provisional certificate regarding my degree and now i havnt that also . I didnt rememered my enrollment number .
My personal details : name – adarsh parashar
f. Name- rameshwar nath upadhyay
passing rear 2015
ba in political science
sir please hepl me . And tell me the ways i can get my certificate . Atleast how i ll get my enrollment number so that i can come to university to get remaimning certificates.
Sir please do help .